It’s easy to install and it has been developed to directly operate in collaboration with human workers. This small collaborative robot is ideal for robotics education in school, but it can also be useful in other applications such as labeling, handling anti-cancer solution and medical vials and cartridges packaging.
- Design: it does not require safety fences. The unique outer contour has no sharp edges, and consists of curves that prevent hands from getting caught.
- Controller: The integrated controller not only reduces wiring, but also allows consolidated control with other devices. ORiN is supported as standard.
- Open platform: The integrated controller is open, and COBOTTA’s control API is made public, allowing creators to develop their own applications in the environment they choose (055 version).
- Easy to use: Equipped with a direct teaching function and an intuitive GUI for easy programming. An optional camera can be mounted to enable teaching using the camera.
- Payload: 500 gr
- Arm Reach: 310 mm
- Axes: 6
- Maximum composite speed:: 250mm/s with the operator
1000 mm/s far from the operator